Monday, January 7, 2013

Tell the doctor on the next visit

I just created a label of things I need to tell my doctor when I have my next visit.  My rationale is that it will help save me time reading through my entire blog before every visit/med check.  Seemed like a smart move to me.

I have my three month visit on Tuesday.  Here are some things I need to share with him:
  • Wellbutrin - not feeling anything different than when I wasn't taking it. There are some days that I feel a little something but it is barely worth the notice.  Regardless, most of the time I feel the same as before when I was just on Zoloft and Ativan as needed.
  • Ativan - will need refills once I'm done with what I have.  I also find that I'm taking them more often than the last time they were prescribed for me.  
  • The other moments that are labeled in previous blog posts.
As usual, I'm already feeling a bit apprehensive about the visit.  I know I will be fine but it will still be something I will have to work through in the next several days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment