Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013 Intentions and my 100th post

It is difficult for me to comprehend that this is my 100th post.  It doesn't seem possible that I've posted that much and had so much to say about my struggles with mental illness.  I feel like I've made a great deal of progress with understanding my depression.  And I hope that those who choose to read my blog have gained a deeper insight into my struggles and triumphs. 

In all honesty, I'm quite proud of myself and that isn't something I get to feel very often.

In this post, I shared my non-resolutions for the past year.  I finally got around to making my visual reminder for the coming year.  Here it is:


So far, I'm doing pretty well.  I hope to continue to reach towards incorporating them into my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment