Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Unmotivated

When I first started this blog, I had high hopes that I would stay dedicated to it and post often.  As I'm getting more and more settled into the meds and the treatment process, I find that I have less and less to write about.  I know that I could do daily updates with my overall feelings and thoughts but, as of right now, they are pretty much the same each and every day.  How boring would that be?

Monday - feeling okay-ish but still unmotivated and just blah.

Tuesday - still unmotivated, mostly okay and overall just blah.

Wednesday - blah, semi-okay, no motivation.

Repeat, repeat, repeat...

YAWN!

It also does absolutely nothing for me.  It doesn't help me realize anything about my depression or anxiety or how the meds are or are not working.  So know that when time goes by between entries, I'm just here.

Just floating.

Just blah.

Just unmotivated.

Just okay-ish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment