Monday, November 5, 2012

Never alone

The above people have all experienced one of the major mental illnesses of Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder or Major Depression (in case you cannot read the small print.)
I know that there are many people out there who have gone through or are going through the same things as me.  While I hate knowing that others have to deal with the crap associated with a mental illness, I do find some comfort in remembering that I'm never truly alone in the fight for an improved and happy life. 

NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) is an amazing organization and a wonderful resource.  If you have a mental illness or have someone with a mental illness in your life, check it out. 

The video below is a 30 second PSA reminding those who are struggling with a mental illness that they are not alone in the fight.  And that they can win the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment