Friday, November 2, 2012

Three hundred thirty-six hours

Today is week two of being on Wellbutrin and still nada.  In fact, if anything, I feel a bit more bitchy and moody.  I don't know if this is because I'm settling in to my meds or what.  It's not bad but it's not exactly good either.

Motivation is still severely lacking.  I just really don't care much about doing anything or plans.  I'm doing what I can to stick to my schedules and obligations but I feel a cold coming on and that will put me out of commission for the most part until it runs its course.

Still feeling a bit hopeless about the Wellbutrin not working yet.  It's frustrating and my biggest fear is that it won't work and we will need to either up the Zoloft dosage or start playing medication roulette by starting over with hit and miss trials.  I really don't want to go through that again but I also want and need to get well.

Oh...that nice sleep schedule that I was maintaining?  Yep, totally fucked and gone now.  My husband's schedule is still funky and I haven't really done anything to remedy the sleeping/waking/alarm blaring situation so I'm staying up all night and then sleeping for a good part of the morning and some of the afternoon.

Something has to change and soon because I cannot deal with the sleep schedule.  And I'm hoping beyond hope that the Wellbutrin will kick in and work as the doctor thinks it will.  I don't go back to see him until January but he did say I could get scheduled to come in to see him if I was having issues.  I'm not having issues and won't even consider making an appointment until I've been on the Wellbutrin for at least eight weeks or something goes "bad" and I hit the scary place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment