Saturday, November 17, 2012

Two months/One month

As of today, I've been on my Zoloft for two months and on my Wellbutrin for one month.  And...


Still nothing of noticeable difference.  I know it's still early on in the treatment process as far as the Wellbutrin goes, and I am trying my best to NOT obsess about it, but...sigh.

On the positive side, I am NOT:
  • Depressed
  • Suicidal
  • Bitchy
  • Having crying jags
  • Overly moody
  • Staying away from social activities
  •  Hiding in the bedroom like it is my only safe haven at home
But I am still:
  • Blah
  • Unmotivated
  • Just floating along with no real feelings one way or the other
  • Having mind issues - concentration and remembering things/what I was planning to say
So, for now, I'm going to look on the bright side, embrace the silver lining and just be okay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment