Friday, October 26, 2012

Seven days

As of today, I have been on Wellbutrin for seven days.  So far, I don't feel any different.  I know that it can take some time to get into my system but since it seemed like the Zoloft worked quite quickly, I was a bit hopeful. 

It is difficult waiting.  Once I decided to get back on my meds, I was ready to get going and start feeling better.  And I did initially but I wasn't where I really wanted to be.  So Dr. S added the Wellbutrin.  If it does what he thinks it will do, I am going to be in a very good position.  Crossing my crossables that he's correct. 

Everything else med-wise seems to be on track and working as it should.  I won't be recording my progress, or lack thereof, with the Wellbutrin weekly.  Monthly seems to make much more sense since that is what I'm going to switch to in order to monitor how I'm doing on my Zoloft.  Of course, should I see a difference and feel that it has kicked in, I will definitely make mention of that.

There was a job opening (might still be open) that I was contemplating submitting an application for.  It is part-time at a place I adore.  I did a lot of thinking and even though I may regret it, I didn't feel I was quite ready to put myself out there.  Actually, I was okay with putting myself out there but it was the fear of getting the job and failing miserably because of some depression or anxiety flare up.  I didn't want to burn that bridge or set myself up for a potential downward spiral since I'm still just teetering on the edge of being "okay."  

No comments:

Post a Comment