Sunday, June 16, 2013

Silence the gremlin

Such perfect advice.  I need to be quiet and listen. But, mostly importantly, I need to ignore the gremlins.

My dear Shanda, 

Hello my sweet! 

I’m here today to remind you gently that to get healthy inside and out, you must, must, MUST learn to listen to my voice. 

You can eat all the healthy food you want. 

You can exercise your patooty off. 

You can swallow handfuls of vitamins. 

But unless you can silence the Gremlin enough to hear my voice of truth, you’ll never achieve the optimal health I know is possible for you. 

Try listening to me now. Ask me what is true for you about: 

· Your health
· Your intimate relationships
· Your professional life
· Your spiritual life
· Your creative life
· Your sex life
· Your financial picture
· The environment in which you live
· Your mental health? 


Now get quiet. Listen up. 

I have something important to tell you… 

Always on target, 
Your Inner Pilot Light

No comments:

Post a Comment