Monday, June 17, 2013

Feeling off

I know I haven't been posting many personal stuff lately.  Fact is, there isn't much to say.  Lately, I have just felt "off."  I have no clue how to describe it any more. 

I don't feel right but I don't feel wrong.

I don't feel bad but I don't feel good.

I'm not happy but I'm also not sad.

What is super weird is that I'm also not blah - you know, just feeling nothing or like I'm floating. 

In all honesty, I could deal with this feeling for the remainder of my life.  But I have to remain hopeful that there is something more out there.  I must believe that I can be "better" than I am currently. 

It's been six and a half weeks since I've been off the Wellbutrin.  I do credit NOT being on it for the improvement in overall mood.  I need to call the doctor this week to report how things are going and ask that he submit refills on my Zoloft.  Hopefully he won't require me to come in but I don't know for sure.  Definitely will post about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment