Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I'll take Zoloft for 200 mg, Alex

After just over thirty days, I finally called the doctor to tell him that Zoloft at 150 mg wasn't doing anything for me.  I actually spoke with his nurse and she called back some time later.  The next step is to up my Zoloft dosage to 200 mg.  The Wellbutrin is staying at 150 mg and my Ativan is the same.  Like the last time, I'm supposed to give the new dosage some time and then call the doctor to report if there is any change.  I will probably call back in mid-March.

I really don't understand how my insurance works.  The Zoloft (60 100 mg tablets) cost $22.90.  Any little bit helps and clearly I cannot budget for my meds based on any previous month.  Crazy stuff.

Absolutely nothing else to write about beyond this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment