Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One less chemical

As of today, at least for now, I am no longer taking Wellbutrin.  As I've said before, I am very hopeful that everything will be improving.  I know nothing is guaranteed but I'm doing my best to maintain a positive outlook.

My husband believes he's seeing an improvement in my lately just with the decreased amount of Wellbutrin.  In this post, I briefly hit upon the craziness I elected to take on last week.  I didn't add the additional insanity that encompassed the weekend - 2 huge rituals.  I survived and didn't totally lose it once.  I didn't break down and I didn't flip into bitch mode.  I did require some extra recoup time in the form of sleep and solitude, but nothing more than usual.  Hubby pointed out that he didn't think I could have handled the five days of crazy as little as a week ago and I have to agree.  So either the decrease in Wellbutrin or just adjustments in life are making a difference.  Woot!

So, another day and one more moment to get life to where I want to be...where I know I can be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment