Thursday, April 18, 2013

The next step, medication-wise

I was able to speak to my doctor today.  Well, not really.  I called and spoke to his nurse.  She relayed the message to him, checked over the notes and dictation and then called me back.  I'm cleared to stop the Wellbutrin.  Apparently Wellbutrin is not one of the medications that you just stop taking.  I'm supposed to take half a tab (75 mg) for 10 days before I stop taking it completely.  Since my meds are set up through Saturday, I will just start the new dosage on Sunday.  On May 1, I will be done with taking the Wellbutrin. 

I'm curious to see how this will affect me.  My hope, obviously, is that I'm going to get through this foggy feeling that so isn't working for me.  Will definitely be tracking this.

Other than that, nothing much here.  I did let my two main/interactive pagan groups (online) that I would be taking a hiatus.  Lots of support offered up and a great deal of understanding.  I mentioned that I would more than likely still be around but really couldn't be counted on to commit to much - chats, projects, work, etc.  It also snowed and I love snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment