Thursday, March 7, 2013

Trust your gut

I tell myself this all the time.  But I don't seem to listen.  But when I "hear" it from the Brave Girls Club, I actually hear it a bit.  Maybe a lot.

Dear Insightful Girl,

You already know the answers to the questions that are eating away at you...you just have to trust yourself enough to really listen and be brave with your decisions.

You know oh-so-much-more than you give yourself credit for. You have a good heart and powerful intuition and you really do know the right way to go...that doesn't mean it's always the easiest way to go...but the easiest path never was the most fruitful path....and you are one of the courageous souls who seeks the best fruit.

Trust your gut...it has never led you astray.

You can do it...you are a Brave Girl.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment