Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I know better now, so I can do better now

Awesomeness from the Brave Girls Club.  Love the mantra: "I know better now, so I can do better now."
Dear Merciful Girl,

What if? WHAT IF today was the day that you chose to stop blaming yourself for choices you have made (choices that you would make differently today, knowing what you know now, and being who you are now). What if instead you put your arm around yourself and kissed yourself smack on the cheek and said...

"I know better now, so I can do better now"....

...and then let it be done, once and for all.

No more blame, no more shame.

Then, what if that made you feel loved and safe enough to take all of the responsibility for those choices and turn those choices into fuel that will feed your beautiful new life with wisdom and experience?

WHAT IF?

Wouldn't that be so much easier, so much more peaceful, so much more loving and merciful, and SO MUCH MORE PRODUCTIVE and RIGHT?

Yes, it would, beautiful friend. But you are the one who has to do it.

Sure hope you will.

You are so so sooo very loved.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment